|Posted by s_anupkumar on August 5, 2014 at 11:00 AM|
I am happy to inform that, I passed PgMP test today August 4th on first attempt. A big thanks to all the group members who shared and posted their experience and lessons learned.
Thanks a lot. I am happy to share my experience on my PgMP certification journey.
1. I studied SPM v3 and ECO repetitively. Every additional time I studied, I used to capture/ get some kind of better understanding over its previous study.
Tried to make mind mapping and linked my real time work experience with the concepts/ processes mentioned in SPM v3 to get better understanding.
2. Practiced Mr. Anup Kumar's PgMP sample question bank a couple of times.
3. Regularly accessed this Linked In Group for the experiences shared to get the encouragement/ drive to earn the certification.
4. Did not study SPM v2.
5. Did not attend to any of the boot camps, on line trainings and any other Question banks/ practice tests.
6. I had some difficulty in answering all the questions in the exam. I could go through and answer only 160 questions and could not read the last 10 questions.
7. I did not mark any questions for review at later stage during the exam.
8. Unfortunately, I could not have access to the hard copies/ printed materials by Dr. Ginger, Mr. Jean Gouix, (recommended by many) as the same are not deliverable to UAE. (I tried and failed to get these materials delivered to me)
Categories: Program Management Professional (PgMP)