Passed my PgMP exam yesterday, 29th of April
After an intense period of learning I managed to pass the PgMP exam yesterday (29.April 2015). It is true that PgMP is much more demanding compared with PMP.
I would like to thank a lot Ginger Levin, Anup Kumar and Kik Piney for their great support.
Most important material during preparation was for me:
1. SPM V3,
3. PMBoK Guide V5
4. Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
5. Jean Gouix & Martial Bellec PgMP Exam Preparation – Study Guide & 220 Practice Q&As
6. Ginger Levin & LeRoy Ward PGMP Exam – Practice Test & Study Guide
7. Ginger Levin & LeRoy Ward PgMP Challenge!
8. Anup Kumar Advance Scenario Question Bank V2.0
Markus is the 16th PgMP credential holder from Germany